Sunday 26 January 2014

BOURJOIS MAKE UP COLLECTION 2014


Hello everyone, Im back with another blog!! How excited is that, I am anyway.
I went to Boots (drugstore) to get a new bronzer due to mine its almost finish and i always wanted to try the Bourjois Bronzing powder. Bourjois its a french company and it is own by CHANEL, so only i can think in good quality!!
We can called like the cheaper brand of Chanel.

As always Boots has an offer if you spend more than £10 in Bourjois products you can get an eye liner worth £7.99 for FREE!! that word always make me have a look. So i end up buying the following products!!


YES, all of this...so as you can see i spend more than £10. Bad girl!! (slap on my hand!)

So, product #1 BOURJOIS SMOKEY EYES eye shadow 
Ive been looking for a grey eye shadow for a while because I think if you have brown eyes intensify the color of your eyes. They are very pigmented so you dont need to apply so much product. the finish look in your eyes its quite metallic, I like it!! I dont know if its for every day make up but its a nice look to go out.



The best of this product is the price, for the 3 eye shadow only £7.99

Moving on, product #2 BOURJOIS EYE LINE FEUTRE 
the price of this poduct is £7.49, as I said at the beginning I got it for free when you spend £10 but I tried the product and its quite good. I used eyeliner almost every day and i run out of them quite quick, the last 2 i have been using they were USELESS!! I was very disappointed with them, one was from GOSH and this one wasnt making the eye line as i wanted, the black color was more like grey, no intense at all...not good. And the other one was from L'OREAL I was quite excited to used this one because its the thickest eye liner i have ever seen so i thought its going to be very easy to apply. Its easy but every time I removed the lid the smell of alcohol make me close it straight away, its very powerful so I stop using it. 


I think i used this product long time ago so im happy to have it back.

Product #3 BOURJOIS DELICE DE POUDRE BRONZING 


I look very excited in the picture above because ..yes it look like a chocolate bar, What else can be more excited than that!!!

It very good powder, the color I got was the lightest one but its quite powerful....when i apply on my skin you can see it straight away so you need to be a bit careful depends on your skin color.
The price of this bronzer its a bonus only £6.99, 
Dont forget that all this product that im mentioning are own by CHANEL, so the quality is there.

                                                             

Can you see the bronzer on me? Makes your skin glow, im very happy with the purchase.

Last but no least product #4 BOURJOIS ROUGE COLLECTION LIPSTIC


The one thing i like about this product is the packaging. I think is beautiful and the plus that you can see the color before you open the lid its a plus!!
I didnt wear it on my video but I wore it when i went out with my date ( my husband). Its very cream and moisturize your lips. You dont feel your lips going dry. The one I picked up is the number 18. very beautiful berry color and the price is just £7.99 very affordable for its quality.


I hope you enjoy this blog and now before i finish im going to show you what i was wearing when i went out for dinner.


thanks again for reading my blog and if you want to see how i create this look go and check out on my youtube channel so you can see step by step.
love you all..xoxo


where you can find me:
youtube: Maite Mckenzie
lastest video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xZ5tuSwbOQ

instagram: maitemckenzie
twitter: maitemckenzie81







No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!