Sunday 19 January 2014

BENEFIT VS MAYBELLINE


Hi everyone
im back with another beauty blog. This time im going to compare 2 products of 2 different brands.
BENEFIT VS MAYBELLINE


The review is about the mascaras and the primers. The reason i have 2 of each its because my benefit mascara is almost finish and i need a new one, so i saw the maybelline one on Boots and it was on offer buy one and get another maybelline product half price so i got the primer to try.

The history start because on  my wedding i did my own make up and  i was looking for some good products and i went to Benefits counter.They recommend the POREFESIONAL for my skin, its a primer and quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines of my skin.Also keep your make up on all day so that was a plus for a wedding day when you want to look your best.


Its very easy product to apply and your skin feels very silky. The price of this product is £24.50. quite pricey but as i said i bought it for my wedding .

Compering with the Maybelline primer called BABY SKIN,


 its a clear formula and transform the look of your skin instantly. Very easy to apply as the Benefit one. but for the quarter of the price.ONLY £7.99.AMAZING!! 
If i have to recommend one of this 2 i will definitely choose MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN.

Now moving on, lets compare the MASCARAS. 

Continuing for my wedding shopping, i want to try the BENEFIT mascara THEY ARE REAL, i hear a lot about it, seems to be the most popular in the UK. So i've got one.


The price is this product is £19.50, a bit pricey.....but the quality is amazing!! I have very difficult eyelashes and this mascara makes my eyes bigger.....it last long and it doesn't feel heavy on your lashes. Even feels good to put fake lashes in top of it.

My new mascara is Maybelline VOLUM EXPRESS MEGA PLUS...



.i dont really feel what the advert says. When I actually open the mascara i didnt know that is has a flexible wand!! I didnt really like it!! I was disappointed, maybe people like it for that but no me. 
The price is not going to disappoint you, its cost only £7.99 so even i dont really like it still im going to used it. So in the MASCARA battle for me the winner is BENEFIT they are real! Mascara. even it cost double of money i think its worth it!!


Conclusion, in the battle of this 2 brand both have PROS and CONS ...... i will always go for Benefits products just because i used make up everyday and i want to have good quality on my skin and i dont mind to spend a bit more money because it last long, but thats my choice. If you get any of this product you wont be disappoint, im telling you!!!

Anyway i hope you enjoy the blog, and please let me know if you like this kind of reviews.
thanks for reading my blog and lots of love!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!