Sunday 2 February 2014

THE LION KING.....OOTD


Hi everyone....
yes! i went to see THE LION KING and i loved it!!! It was an amazing experience. I watched the movie maybe 10-15 years ago and make me cry. The theater version is as good or better, makes you feel as a child again, sign along the songs and almost make you dance with Timon and Pumba!!!
So this is what i wore for the day out.



As you can see in the picture the sun is shining but its cold. 
So, what im wearing......

My coat is from H&M
Boots from COOL WAY
Tights from CALCEDONIA
Shirt from PRIMARK
Skirt from PRIMARK
Jumper from PRIMARK



Here is a closed up of the jumpers collar. It is very cute and have a lot of detail, actually i bought it in Primark on SALE!! very good bargain... the necklace is from primark too .( I love it!!)

 cool way boots.....under 50 euro (BILBAO)

And today i took out and about my BIMBA&LOLA handbag  to add a bit of color to my outfit and matches my lipstick.


Its been a very exciting day and please check out my YouTube channel to see the video (vlog) of the day out.


 Love you all xoxo



follow me on twitter/facebook/instagram: Maite Mckenzie

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!