Monday 13 January 2014

"SLEEK" MAKE UP REVIEW


Hi everyone,

Today im going to blog about a make up brand called SLEEK.



 I first hear about the brand in a youtube video and they were saying the quality is very good and the price quite cheap, so that make me have a go!

This is my collection:


I bet you can tell me which one was my first purchase.......yes, the blush in the corner.

The BLUSH is called ROSE GOLD 926 and its cost £4.49 on the website.


  http://www.sleekmakeup.com/blush-rose-gold here is the link if you want to visit the website
The quality is amazing and i wear it all summer( as you can see half of it its gone!!) because when you are a bit tan it make your skin glow!!

The next item I bought was the CORRECTOR AND CONCELAR. and i hear about them on youtube tutorial us well. Im not as happy with t them as I am with the blush. 


They cost £7.99. click the link to go to the website
Mine is the palette number 02, its for fair skin. I can only used the first color because the one in the middle is a bit dark for me and the last one its a powder, and i cant find a used. So my conclusion for this product is that is too expensive if you can only use one of the concealer, its better buy a individual ones.

My next purchase was a BLUSH BY 3 palette,


Mine its called SUGAR, they are a bit more winter colors, more intense. the price for the 3 blushes is £9.99. I think its amazing, the quality its very good and the look good on the skin.

And the last item is the CONTOUR cost £6.49


another amazing price!! Im not  good at contouring and the one i choose its quite light color so i dont finish with a line in my face trying to contour!! .
 It does a good job and the high lighter is as good as MAC one, but the price is double as cheap, almost!!

As a note i want to say that all this product werent buy all in one time. i bought them in the past year but even if you buy them all together you are not going to damage your purse that much!!

I hope you enjoy this blog and hopefully ill be back soon with another exciting blog!
take care xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!