Friday 3 January 2014

THRUSDAY´S OOTN


Hello everyone,

i went out to meet some friends due to on thrusdays in my town its an special day in the bars. when you buy a drink they offer you a "pintxo" (tapas) for free!! its quiet a event.
 the streets were full and the christmas spirit is still out there, even the hangovers!!

anyway here is what i wore.


chunky necklace from primak 5 pounds. midi dress from primark 11 pounds, flufy jumper from primark 12 pounds.........( the prices are estimated)

also i wore H&M chelsea boots, they are very comfortable. the have just the perfect heel.




and the last picture ill show you with my H&M coat and THE STING oversize scarf. the oversize coats and scarf are in very trend at the moment.





ah!! and how i can forget to my "celine" my smiley as i called although my friends told me that it looks very sad and upset, i love it!!!

take care xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!