Wednesday 8 January 2014

LAZY DAY MAKE UP


Hello everyone!!

as i promise im going to blog about a lazy day make. A I put in my latest blog this make up is easy and quick to put on. Usually i do it when i start work at 6am or on a saturday morning when i go to the shop.....

these are the products i used.

I usually start with the FOUNDATION. This time I used MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID in the color NW22. 


its a bit darker than my skin but the finish is very nice. The coverage is good and covers all the imperfection of your skin.To apply the product I used REAL TECHNIQUES BUFFING BRUSH. you apply a bit of the product in your hand and then you just need to buffer it properly.

Then I will apply the eyeshadow, and here is the trick for the morning. Its very easy to used and you dont need to mix it with other colors or blend it properly in the eyes....Just appy it.


The EYESHADOW is called COLOUR TATTO 24HR BY MAYBELLINE, and the color is 35-ON AND ON BRONCE. I think its a color that suit to everybody brunettes and blondes.

( I dont look very happy on this picture..jajjajaj!)




Then i will apply the powder, this time i used the ESTEELAUDER BROZER called BRONZE GODDESS in SOFT SHIMMER. Its quite light even to be a bronze but for my skin color its perfect, gave me a bit of shimmer effect and i can contour with it us-well.


Continuing with the make up, next i will used a eye liner. This time because i want to do a natural make up i will used a brown eye pencil from ESTEELAUDER  number 02 SOFTSMUDGE BROWN.


And the last but no least i applied the MASCARA, this one is from BENEFIT is called THEY 'RE REAL, Its very good mascara it last very long, i have quite straight eye lashes and this one curves then quite well.

So thats it this is my lazy day make up, i hope you can give a try to some of this product, they are in all price ranges but i think its better if you spend a bit more money in a quality product due to you are going to apply on your skin and you dont want any surprises, thats my theory. I hope you enjoy this blog and dont forget to subscribed and like my youtube channel: Maite Mckenzie and follow me on 
instagram: Maite Mckenzie and Share this blog on your facebook so other peole can follow me too!!




thanks and take care xoxo!!









2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really nice and you really have interesting ideas. My only suggestion is: try to follow standard punctuation and capitalization rules (starting the first word of a sentence in upper case). It will be easier to read. Also, you could change your font type. The one you are using is ok, but it demands more effort for me to concentrate on the text. Anyway, these are just small suggestions to improve the text. You're doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    thanks for your help, ill apreciated your comment.
    hopefully you will still follow my blog!!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

thank you!!