Sunday 2 February 2014

FUN SUNDAY

Happy Sunday everyone... actually happy Chinese new year 
i was out in town today with my husband ( now he is my photographer hahahah) and the sun was shinning, lots of people was enjoying the Chinese celebration, street were full, restaurants have long queues.....a bit of hell really but I still enjoyed.
This is what i wore today, its a bit following yesterdays outfit.
I called comfy but stylish.


Jacket from PRIMARK last year
Shirt from PRIMARK
Jeans from PRIMARK
Necklace from PRIMARK 
Boots from TIMBERLAND
Handbag from BIMBA&LOLA

that's my garden by the way......


SOHO


My modeling skills.....

after all the excitement of the Chinese new year celebration, try to have a lunch in 10 restaurants but all were full we finish eating at NANDOS Portuguese restaurant....lovely!!!

anyway I hope you all have a lovely Sunday and ill see you soon with another blog...xoxo

you can follow me on twitter/instagram/fabebook: Maite Mckenzie




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!