Sunday 23 February 2014

DO YOU KNOW WHO IS MADAME KIWI??

Hi everyone...
today's blog is going to be about my collection of Madame kiwi Jewelry.
Many of you probably don't know who is Madame Kiwi, She is a jewelry designer and actually my cousin.
She started her own company in 2011 and she started working with metal jewels, and costume jewels.
This kind of pieces were my first acquisition.



The butterfly necklace is my favorite .Every time i wear it people is asking me here did i get it. But im sorry this piece is unique.                                                                         
the earings, the necklace and the bracelet were my next pieces.

all were christmas presents and i cant tell you the prices, first because they were presents as i said and second because Madame kiwi at the moment is only creating pieces with sterling silver.

Continuing with my collection, the next piece i bought were earings.


as you can see i have a picture wearing them, this was on july 2012. Madame kiwi move on using other types of materials and creating unique and fun pieces. the price of this earing was 59 euros.


In the last 2 pieces are we can see that Madame Kiwi already move on to sterling silver leaving behind the metal jewels and costume jewels.


This neclace was present from my family on my Hen party. but as i can find it in her website i can tell you that this necklace cost 73 euros and its made by STERLING SILVER, SILK THREAD, AGATE.
As you can see this material are nothing to compare with the first pieces i show you.


and the last but no least is this gorgeous ring. Its made by STERLING SILVER AND AGATE. Cost 59 euros And i bought it for my self because i worth it!!

As you can see MADAME KIWI is a fun, creative, unique, individual designer, who doesn't design generic pieces.
Go and check out her website and you can tell me that what im writing is wrong....

www.madamekiwi.com

AMAZING DESIGNER WITH AMAZING PIECES....
FOLLOW HER ON FACEBOOK: Madamekiwi
INSTAGRAM:  Madamekiwijoyas

Lots of love....xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!