Tuesday 18 February 2014

ORIENTAL EXPRESS

Hi everyone,
its been a while since i last blog, maybe 9 days? anyway, i have been busy.... i went back home for my cousins wedding and the party was amazing, i had a awesome time!!
My blog is going to be just a quick one until i put myself on date with everything!!!

He is my brother by the way.
Im going to tell you what he is wearing too.
I dont know the prices but i do the labels.

MIKEL
 Coat ZARA
Suit HUGO BOSS
shirt HUGO BOSS
Shoes HUGO BOSS
Tie H&M
belt HUGO BOSS

MAITE
Kimono TOPSHOP original price £70 i got it for £17!!!!
Dress H&M £12
Shoes FOREVER 21 £35
Neclace H&M £15
Handbag PRESENT FROM MY LOVELY BROTHER....

This was a quick blog but i hope you like it and go and check out my latest video on youtube, its on now!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFn8LDM9-D8
thanks again!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!