Sunday 21 December 2014

GLITTER AT CHRISTMAS/ NAIL PAINT Barry M


Who doesnt like a bit of glitter? Even more in christmas season! At least I do. When i was working,before my maternity leave, i wasnt allow to used any nail polish, so i used to paint my nails at the weekend and the first days of my holidays!
Now that im off for sometime, i can! But no too much time left with my baby boy!
Anyway last weekend i bought this too gliter nail polishes from Barry M, they are limited edition and i felt in love with them the moment i saw them.
The " pink" one is called SOCIALITE and the "purple" one FASHION ICON.
The one i put in my nails is SOCIALITE as you can see in the picture. I can say that the quality is very good and easy to apply, best to give 2 coats to get more define color but actually i had bad experiences with gliter nail polishes, because the look very nice in the container and then you apply it in your nails and you are thinking..."where is the color gone?
But there is nothing like that with this ones, the are worth it. Te price for the nail polishes is £3.99, very afordable. I bought mine in Boots but you can find them any drugstore in the highstreet.
I hope you enjoy this little review and hopefully more to come....
Happy shopping! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!