Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas is around the corner



Yes, christmas is around the corner. im a new mum and i dont have much time to spare to go and do shopping so unfortunately this year santa is not going to bring much presents.
i wanted to decorate my room but i dont have space for a tree so i decided to put some lights, candle....
let me show you!


i bought this heart in TIGER, its a shop were you can find very interesting stuff, for decoration, craft, kids games... in a very affordable price. this heart was £4.


the silver candles is from TIGER again and it has a festive inspiration, at least for me. it looks nice next to my picture with Nathan. This candle cost £4.


Can u notice the reindeer? this was a present for Finley, i know you can find it in John Lewis. i like it so much that i decided that im going to leave it in the room the whole year around.


And last but not least the light. They are Christmas trees, lights in green so is a bit different and fun. this lovelies cost £3.

so this is my Christmasy blog, not very long but i just wanted to share with you my little decoration.
And here is my little boy wishing you all Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!