Thursday 18 September 2014

Selfie!







 

Do u like to take selfies? I love it. I think its a great way to show your mood, your new look, your clothes , anything new that you are wearing....
My husband is always looking at me saying...here we go again! I like to take pictures of myself when im visiting a new place and i dont want to ask him to take me a picture. Its a great fun, i always end up doing funny faces when its a selfie, i dont know why seems automatic. 
We never put a " fish " face when we taking a picture with somebody but when its a selfie seems like need to be "sexier" or " funnier" than in a normal picture. 
Anyway i like it and i will continue doing it! Lol
 If you want to see more of this pictures follow me on instagram or facebook @ maitemckenzie
Thanks for reading!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!