Tuesday 19 March 2013

Mobille cases extravaganza!!!

Hi guys!
I can never have enough cases! Everytime i check ebay i want to buy a new one!
Here are some of my collection!

1- all the "family " together
2-3 cath kinsten. Actually ipod cases
4- ebay case, case with winds
5- bunny cases....everybody have one.
6- aztec case..so on fashion at the moment.
7-my favorite!!!! Hello kitty..everybody loves her!

All the cases from ebay they are under £5 , and everybody knows that Cath Kinsten cases are a bit expensive, one was a present from a friend and the other one i bought it on sales!

I think as well as we change our bags or shoes to match the outfit, gadgets are so in fashion at the moment and everybody needs or have one nowadays so what more cool that match your cases too.

I love to change depends on the mood or outfit i think is fun, many people will think is silly but i dont care!

I enjoy and i hope you too.xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you!!